jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

Lo! A red moon rose!
And a void of hope is consumed
They hang my body, but the laughter has not ended!

The night is falling and the darkness is calling
In my blood, flesh and bones!
They’re falling and burning, with soul’s twilight fire!

And my only wish is to be burn up, all burn up
Cause if I not
Only Odin’s hand could stop what my vengeance shall be

Oh how it hurts!
How this flames purge my flesh!
All my will is this fire
So be prepare and fear not this human face, but fear
The dark soul within

I am a choir of fallen souls!

1 comentario:

Alikhandra dijo...

Hola soy Valkyria, del blog http://valkyriaa.blogspot.com/ , el cual fue eliminado por un error tecnico de mis dedos , pero esta es la nueva dirección , espero no te olvides de el ...

Feliz Año

Saludos¡¡¡¡¿