martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Burn mother born

I hate you, you have enchanted me, and I shouldn’t ever sight your deep colorless eyes... Mistress of sin, Daughter of lust… fall in to my arms, take my life, broke thy dream, kill me with ease.

Suck my last breath; take it deep into the infinite darkness, of your thoughts, and behold the unborn that lies deep in to your whore womb, raise him like a tyrant, make him become what he will bear to be.

And when the throne of man kind falls in to the flames, crown him , do it like the ice crown the mountains, consecrate him, like the howl consecrates the beauty of thy moon,
Gave him thy sword forged into the darkest land and lo the new ruler of fate.

Make him a new throne, one made by the bones and flesh, of his fallen enemies, tile him a long coat, made by the eyes and thongs of his allies, spread the rumor of a new kingdom of sin, and when the stars fade in the bloody horizon, dance, dance with the deaths

Sing a cry, call the winds, howl to the beasts that crawls in to the darkest forest, let them come to their new kingdom, feed them with the flesh of your body, and copulate them, deliver thy sons of shadows, and lie, lonely, in to the frigid arms of ice.

1 comentario:

^v^ ۩[†] Ahriel Raven Gray [†] ۩ ^v^ dijo...

Hola!, me gustaria invitarte a mi blog

www.lacatedraldelasmelodiassangrantes.blogspot.com

un saludo!